[zfs-discuss] Uploading to zfs causes high load

Gordan Bobic gordan.bobic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 12:28:44 EST 2016

So your non-ZFS source server is seeing higher load than before, now that
you switch the target server to ZFS (from something other than ZFS)?
Is this higher load averages, higher CPU usage, or both? What does iowait
look like? What are you using to transfer the data between servers? rsync?
tar in a pipe over ssh? tar over netcat?