[zfs-discuss] Does ZFS On Linux need TLER?

Kostya Berger bergerkos at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 16 01:57:06 EST 2016

Reds DO have tler enabled. Mine (1Tb each) show to be both set to 7.0 sec.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 10:42, Schlacta, Christ via zfs-discuss<zfs-discuss at list.zfsonlinux.org> wrote:
Reds are quite nice. Use them and know you have sufficient quality. Blacks have better warranties, however, their tler status is questionable. RE4 have full tler and even come in sas configurations with 5 year warranties. However, they have significantly higher price tags.