[zfs-discuss] Missing Space

Alex 'CAVE' Cernat cave at cernat.ro
Tue Feb 16 08:27:18 EST 2016

On 16/2/2016 3:20 PM, Gordan Bobic via zfs-discuss wrote:
> I can confirm that there are only two files of any significant size on
> that volume, one about 31GB, one about 22GB. So what du is reporting
> does seem to be correct.

I believe someone already asked about deleted but still opened files,
and it's not the case

try a  zdb -dd data/tmp and see the results

fuser -m /data/tmp to see if you have any open files

also unmounting/mounting the dataset makes any difference ? or maybe
even a reboot ?

I am more and more curious about this 'bug' or whatever it is ...

Alex