[zfs-discuss] Status of "ZFS Daily Releases for Ubuntu" PPA at launchpad.net?

Bjoern Kahl mls at bjoern-kahl.de
Tue Feb 16 15:56:31 EST 2016

 Dear All,

 I hope this is the right list for my question.

 Is the launchpad PPA "ZFS Daily Releases for Ubuntu"
 https://launchpad.net/~zfs-native/+archive/ubuntu/daily  still active?
 The latest build seems to be from early January (9th), just as the
 "stable" ppa (January 11th).

 Some more recent packages would be very much appreciated, since this
 issue in ZoL https://github.com/zfsonlinux/zfs/issues/4106
 (deadlock in arc_reclaim and related problems listed there) still
 present in "*-0.6.4-1" causes regular freezes requiring hard reboots.

 Thanks & best regards

    Björn

--
|     Bjoern Kahl   +++   Siegburg   +++    Germany     |
| "googlelogin at -my-domain-"   +++   www.bjoern-kahl.de  |