[zfs-discuss] zpool commands hang in process state D

s. seifert seifert at bsm.mwn.de
Wed Feb 17 01:07:14 EST 2016

Hi there,
I have a problem with zfs 0.6.5.4 (r2) on gentoo 4.4.1 on my machines.
When I import a pool the import seems to be working but the zpool import
command never returns but remains in process state D.
The same now on my test system with zfs receive. It received the stream
of 3.8 TB without any problems, but at the end it hangs in process state D.

I have no messages in dmesg nor in syslog.
Is there a possibility to check what's going on?

/stefan