[zfs-discuss] Disable snapshot access over NFS on 0.6.5.3?

William Law law.will at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 11:09:08 EST 2016

Hi Chris -

Did you ever get an answer to this?  I think the only way to do it is to
disable access to snapshots completely, and that seems to require action at
build time? (https://github.com/zfsonlinux/zfs/issues/3963)

I *think* we are having issues with accessing them over nfs w0.6.5.4; will
send another message about that.

Regards,

Will

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 9:47 AM, Christopher Camastra, Jr. via zfs-discuss <