[zfs-discuss] zfs fresh install Fedora server 23 - FATAL: Module zfs not found

Kostya Berger bergerkos at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 9 01:59:14 EST 2016

Did you make and install spl, dkms and kmod -- all of them?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 8:30, fermulator via zfs-discuss<zfs-discuss at list.zfsonlinux.org> wrote:   The other thread "Trying to install ZFS on CentOS 7.2-1511" suggested that we may be missing the "Development Tools" group packages. (In fact my system did not have this installed)
 Subsequently I've installed that and issued a reinstall of zfs,kernel-devel, but to no avail.

 $ sudo modprobe -v zfs
 modprobe: FATAL: Module zfs not found.

 ~fermulator