[zfs-discuss] zfs in ubuntu 15.10

Grant Albitz Grant at schultztechnology.com
Mon Jan 11 14:11:40 EST 2016

Since the release of the new zfs version came out recently I was just curious if the steps below are still necessary when running ubunto 15.10:

The solution at this moment is to edit the repository file "/etc/apt/sources.list.d/zfs-native-ubuntu-stable-vivid.list" and change "wily" with "vivid" (the previous release). That will allow you to install ubuntu-zfs. Please be careful when having both zfsutil and ubuntu-zfs installed, they might be conflicting and I'm not sure the dependencies are properly defined yet.