[zfs-discuss] 0.6.5.4 - Looks Good

Wieck, Owen Owen.Wieck at ricardo.com
Thu Jan 14 13:26:47 EST 2016

Yep ditto for me on Centos 6.  Those were the "dkms shenanigans" I alluded to earlier.  Notably on my system, the "yum upgrade" DID build the updated zfs.ko and spl.ko.  However it left the others at the older 0.6.5.2 version.  Upon reboot, all the zfs modules loaded successfully and the pool started.  Figuring that mismatched modules are probably a Bad Thing (tm), I manually removed, purged and (re)installed zfs /spl similarly to the below.  Then everything was copacetic.  =)

--O