[zfs-discuss] ZFS on single drive?

thekingmen thekingmen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 22:40:43 EST 2016

Also had these issue when uzing zfs on top of a usb disk and
disconnecting the usb, the whole zfs system would stall (zpool list
would not answer) requiring a machine reboot.

On the other hand, I learned from this to not use usb, and zfs on a
single disk connected directly to the computer through a hot swap front
bay have been working fine for a good time now.