[zfs-discuss] Ubuntu questions

Mason Loring Bliss mason at blisses.org
Mon Jan 18 02:07:48 EST 2016

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 11:59:58AM -0500, Mason Loring Bliss via zfs-discuss wrote:

> For various boring reasons I want to switch over to something else.

I couldn't seem to get a clear answer about most of my questions, here or
elsewhere, and I wanted to get something done this weekend, so I'm back on
FreeBSD, wherein root on (encrypted) ZFS is the expected configuration
nowadays.

I'd still be curious to have answers to the questions I asked, but my
interest will now be somewhat academic.

--
Mason Loring Bliss   ((  "In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams
mason at blisses.org     ))  build  their nest  with fragments  dropped