[zfs-discuss] How can one import a zpool with missing cache device?

hunter morgan automaticgiant at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 06:40:18 EST 2016

I'll keep the list posted. I'm currently working an angle like jaggel
(https://forums.freenas.org/index.php?threads/recover-data-from-a-pool-that-cannot-be-imported.15107/#post-76056).
I started trying to forge the pool guid before I found his post, but
now I realized that at least the guid_sum would have to be changed as
well. I'll try to get it done and see what happens after class today.
It seems promising.