[zfs-discuss] Fedora server 23, install+boot off a native ZFS root filesystem (special device ZFS=zfsmain/ROOT/fedora does not exist)

Andrew Barnes barnes333 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 05:10:48 EST 2016

Might be behavior in systemd>=220 changed, requiring dracut modules to need
to supply a mount generator...:

evolarium <https://github.com/evolarium> brought it to my attention here:
https://github.com/zfsonlinux/zfs/pull/3879#issuecomment-146290281

Cheers
Andrew

On Wed, 20 Jan 2016 at 17:23 Kostya Berger via zfs-discuss <