[zfs-discuss] Many time more write IOPS after upgrade from 0.6.4.2 to 0.6.5.6

Erik Jan Hofstede ejhofstede at antagonist.nl
Wed May 11 05:42:10 EDT 2016

Anybody got any insights on this? Disk are way more utilized than they
where on 0.6.4.2. I looks like heavy metaslab fragmentation but it only
occurs after updating to 0.6.5.6.

To give you a better view on this behaviour: http://i.imgur.com/OrfsOBg.png

On the 1st of may I changed zfs_txg_timeout from 5 to 10, what seems to
provide some relieve.

Any help is appreciated!

Kind regards,

Erik Jan