[zfs-discuss] Removing log device from existing pool

Durval Menezes durval.menezes at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 06:45:15 EST 2017

Hello Marco,

When (if) you find out, please let me know. AFAIK there's a bug in ZoL (and
perhaps on FreeBSD ZFS too) that prevents log devices from being removed,
so your only solution would be to re-create the pool.

I have even opened a GitHub ticket for that some time ago, but so far no
solution has been forthcoming: https://github.com/zfsonlinux/zfs/issues/6677

Cheers, and good luck,
--
   Durval.

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 9:28 AM, Marco Glavas via zfs-discuss <