[zfs-discuss] Removing log device from existing pool

Uwe Sauter uwe.sauter.de at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 06:48:54 EST 2017

Could you be a bit more specific (commands and output)? The man page states:

     Log devices can be added, replaced, attached, detached, and imported and exported as part of the
     larger pool.  Mirrored log devices can be removed by specifying the top-level mirror for the log.

No mention of "removing" a log file. Why don't you try to detach the log device?