[zfs-discuss] ZFS 0.7.4 not mounting on Ubuntu 16.04.3

Bryn Hughes zfs at nashira.ca
Sat Dec 16 04:34:53 EST 2017

It appears to be present:

$ for f in /lib/systemd/system/zfs* ; do systemctl status $(basename $f)
| fgrep preset ; done
    Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/zfs-import-cache.service;
enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
    Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/zfs-import-scan.service;
enabled; vendor preset: disabled)
    Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/zfs-mount.service; enabled;
vendor preset: enabled)
    Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/zfs-share.service; enabled;
vendor preset: enabled)
    Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/zfs.target; enabled; vendor
preset: enabled)
    Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/zfs-zed.service; enabled; vendor
preset: enabled)

Still no go on mount at boot though...

Bryn