[zfs-discuss] Failed to Import Pool via Cache File

Dominic Robinson dominic at dcrdev.com
Mon Dec 18 12:45:31 EST 2017

Oh ok that is starting to make some sense to me...

So I have this in my kernel parameters: rd.luks.uuid= - I'm assuming that
means that that disk is getting decrypted in the initramfs, whereas the
disks that make up my storage pool are not. This is confusing because I'm
only entering my decryption passphrase once for all disks, since it's the
same and all disks are referenced in /etc/crypttab.

So with that in mind, does that mean I'll have to follow this procedure
with every kernel and/or zfs upgrade?

On 18 December 2017 at 17:26, Gregor Kopka (@zfs-discuss) via zfs-discuss <