[zfs-discuss] Flash to IT mode after build

Mikko Tanner mikko.tanner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 16:45:54 EDT 2018

Hi,

IR mode should be fine. The cards will pass through any disk not
assigned to a volume automatically, so you usually can use IR firmware
cards just like IT cards. IR firmware gives you the additional benefit
of using f.ex. a RAID1 device for boot for those configurations when you
don't want to boot from ZFS.

BR,
Mikko