[zfs-discuss] Unlistable files

Stefan Ring stefanrin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 02:54:32 EDT 2018

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 3:00 AM, Alan Latteri via zfs-discuss
<zfs-discuss at list.zfsonlinux.org> wrote:
> Yes, we are seeing this exact behavior since upgrading to 0.7.7.  I didn’t
> know how to verbalize the issue, but Vlad has it correctly.  We are on
> CentOS 7.4.

I've experienced on a few occasions that the root mount point
(/<poolname>) listed as completely empty after successful pool import
at boot time. I exported and re-imported the pool, and everything went
back to normal. This started happening after the upgrade to 0.7.7
(from 0.7.3). On Linux 4.15.10-200.fc26.x86_64.