[zfs-discuss] Stable ZFS releases

Ted Cabeen ted.cabeen at lscg.ucsb.edu
Tue Apr 10 14:52:14 EDT 2018

Ubuntu is planning on releasing a 0.7.x module with 18.04 and the
18.04-based HWE kernel for 16.04 later this month.  They had intended to
be quicker with ZFS updates on HWE kernels, but it didn't happen for
various workload reasons.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/zfs-linux/+bug/1734172

--Ted