[zfs-discuss] Very strange issue, could use some help: pool starts resilvering at every import with no apparent reason

Durval Menezes durval.menezes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 20:48:07 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

Just came back to report that I managed to fix the "infinite resilver"
issue by applying a patch found on Github under another issue:
https://github.com/zfsonlinux/zfs/pull/7293#issuecomment-380288272

So all is good now. Thanks everyone for the help, ie Christer for his
message, and the rest of you for your silent support and prayers :-)

Cheers,
--
   Durval.