[zfs-discuss] cannot import 'home': I/O error Destroy and re-create the pool from a backup source

Raghuram Devarakonda draghuram at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:27:23 EDT 2018

Hi Anton,

I recognize the message:

"spa_load_failed(): spa_load(home, config untrusted): FAILED: no valid
uberblock found"

I got exact same one in my case as well but it did turn out that data
was indeed corrupt on the device (backed by my own driver). Also, I
wasn't using RAID-Z.

Did you try Jeff's suggestion of importing with older TXNs?

Good luck,
Raghu