[zfs-discuss] cannot import 'home': I/O error Destroy and re-create the pool from a backup source

Anton Gubar'kov anton.gubarkov at iits.ru
Thu Apr 26 11:12:46 EDT 2018

Chris, thank you very much for the hint! After a couple of panics, I could
find the intact txg and import the pool rewinding it to one of the
snapshots' txg. I'm copying the contents now. I understand that I may not
be able to copy everything, but this is better than loosing everything.

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 4:03 PM Chris Siebenmann via zfs-discuss <