[zfs-discuss] cannot import 'home': I/O error Destroy and re-create the pool from a backup source

Stefan Ring stefanrin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 13:23:37 EDT 2018

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 5:54 PM, Bryn Hughes via zfs-discuss
<zfs-discuss at list.zfsonlinux.org> wrote:
> Glad you got it working!!
>
> Do we have any hints as to the cause of the initial corruption?

I don't get how the checksum errors add up. Only two of the disks show
errors, so everything should be perfectly repairable, even if they all
happen to overlap, which by itself is highly implausible, yet there
are thousands of them reported at the raidz level.