[zfs-discuss] Hardware supported?

Iulian guletz2002 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 12:44:55 EST 2018

I use zfs in 24h/24 environment for many years using normal Pcs, including
Asus, without any problems (centos, debian, Intel and Amd cpu).  I think
that if debian/centos can see your sata controller it not be a problem.
You also can do a test(backup need in any case), using your MB without any
disk, but with a new test disk, where you can install proxmox (debian base
with ubuntu zfs capable kernel). Then, you can import your old/current zfs
pool in Proxmox. I do it myself for my old zfs pool, for many of my zfs Pcs
that have zfs on it at that time.