[zfs-discuss] Hardware supported?

zfs-discuss at datakanja.de zfs-discuss at datakanja.de
Mon Dec 3 13:02:59 EST 2018

Hi Scott,

thanks for including me as a recipient, as i still cannot see any other
reply. (waiting for Web-access - probably tomorrow)

On my old comp, i am only booting from an SSD outside the pool.
For the new machine, i am considering to add an SSD NvME with identical
purpose.
Thus booting from any spinning rust shall be for rescue purpose only. I
am not using zfs as root.

Short answer would be "no"