[zfs-discuss] using syncoid with sanoid

Todd Pfaff pfaff at rhpcs.mcmaster.ca
Tue Feb 6 08:30:48 EST 2018

I'm looking for a toolset that manages both policy-based backups and
replication.  Zrep does the replication part nicely, and I've been quite
happy with it in that respect.

I suppose I could continue to use zrep with something like
zfs-auto-snapshot, similar to what Edmund White has written about with
zfs-auto-snapshot + syncoid.

I'd prefer to have one toolset that does both, hence my interest in
sanoid,syncoid, and now znapzend.

Todd