[zfs-discuss] Error getting Ubuntu 17.10.1 running w/ root on ZFS....

Mark J. Bobak mark at bobak.net
Sun Jan 21 22:59:06 EST 2018

Ok, this system originally did have a working 16.04 w/ root on ZFS.  This
is a rebuild, axu wanted to add LUKS.

I ran into this issue a while ago, gave up on it, rebuilt w/o any ZFS at
all.  Now, I'm taking another shot.  Is it possible that there are still
remnants of the log and/or cache, even after wiping and building Ubuntu
17.10 w/o ZFS?

How can u check for that?

Thanks,

-Mark