[zfs-discuss] list_del corruption ->next is LIST_POISON1

Bzzzz lazyvirus at gmx.com
Mon Nov 12 23:23:44 EST 2018

On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 22:47:55 -0500
Pascal Meunier <pmeunier at purdue.edu> wrote:

Possibly, but I don't know which patches have been added in which
distro in V.5 :/
But I remember that in old times, it worked even with some unknown
chipsets, if it doesn't, it'll say so.
I also remember an (quite old) article saying that even if the ECC
funtion wasn't tested, it was able to find errors masked by it.

You can also take a look at:
https://serverfault.com/questions/643542/how-do-i-get-notified-of-ecc-errors-in-linux
about the kernel EDAC and RAM status