[zfs-discuss] change the mountpoint (or canmount) property on the destination when receiving

V F veronicapfiorentino at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 09:43:37 EST 2018

After reading this
https://github.com/zfsonlinux/zfs/issues/3278

I see that there is a new paramter for zfs recv.  I have currently
ubuntu/xenial with kernel 4.15.0-38-generic:
modinfo zfs| grep version
version:        0.7.5-1ubuntu16.4

zfs recv with -x or  -o mountpoint=/srv is not available in 0.7.5-1.
>From which kernel version or ZFS version is this parameter available.
Unfortunately this is the kernel version of also ubuntu/bionic. Or
should I install from PPA to get a newer ZFS

https://launchpad.net/~jonathonf/+archive/ubuntu/zfs

Thanks
Vero